In a nutshell
- Marketing consultancy, project management, ongoing support – creating a plan, making it work, measuring results and using that insight to improve future activity
- Mentor existing team members – providing training for everyday marketing activity
- Design and copy for digital and traditional communications – from websites and online adverts, to brochures and direct mail
- Website creation – creating and supporting your online presence
- Website content management – writing and editing copy, adding images etc
- Social media – set up and management across multiple channels
- Print management – from brochures to road side hoardings
- Press releases – writing and distribution to editors
- Exhibitions – planning, managing stand design, format, staffing
This is how we do it…
Listen and learn
We believe that an understanding of you and your market comes first and foremost – followed by how your marketing activity is positioned, and how it can shine above the competition.
The most important part of this is understanding your customers, and ultimately creating the desire, opportunity and tools for them to engage with you – creating a lead for you to convert into a sale.
Marketing and communications planning
We can help you formulate a plan using a variety of marketing channels, develop and execute that plan, and utilise learnings from activity to refine future communications – to improve your return on investment.
Getting the job done
Once the plan is agreed, we get on with the job. We’ve agreed budget, timings and who does what, now we make it happen.
We work with you to improve your skills and understanding of the process, or you can just leave it to us to deliver the goods.
And when specialist help is required, we have a network of contacts to call upon – so you can have your very own agency team working on your projects, without the hefty agency price tags.
What’s not to like about that?